We have been on the market for more than 12 years performing customs brokerage and offering a more personalized and distinct service in order to meet the needs of each of our clients. Our job is to coordinate, offer assistance and follow up along all the stages of the import/export business. Roadseair is strategically located in Campinas – SP. We work with the most modern software and advanced technology to meet the demands of each client in an exclusive way, besides granting total security throughout the access on the database and I-tracking system, which allows clients to check the status of their shipments on line.
To fully satisfy the needs our clients based on ethical principles, transparency and quality.
To fulfill the needs of our clients, as well as develop our business with security and competence.
Responsibility – Objectivity – Effort – Commitment to truth.
• Foreign trade trainings;
• Letter of credit analysis;
• Certificate of origin / Form A issuance;
• Follow up/mapping of status for shipments;
• Legalization of documents by foreign consulates/embassies;
• Creation and issuance of all documents related to each transport mode, taking into account the regulations and laws of the country of destination.
• Ex-tariff regime (Ex-tarifário;
• Harmonized Tariff System classification;
• Automotive regime;
• Installment payment plan for ICMS\SP (fixed asset import);
• Import license for used machinery;
• Application of ICMS credit for payment of ICMS duties in import.
• Import Declaration registration;
• Customs clearance;
• Import licensing;
• Document verification;
• Analysis in regards to special administrative treatment;
• Analysis of suitable logistics for each transport mode;
• Draft for the issuance of the bill of sale “nota fiscal de entrada”.
• Temporary Admission Regime;
• Bonded Warehouse Regime (Entreposto Aduaneiro);
• Temporary Export Regime;
• Drawback (Exemption and Suspension).
• Identification of demands regarding operations that might be subject to registration on Siscoserv;
• Proper classification of services according to the Brazilian Nomenclature of Services (NBS);
• Registration of sales and acquisition;
• Registration of payments/billing.